R2 750Per Person Night *
Rates are subject to availability and time of travel. Rates might be subject to currency fluctuations.
Gondwana Private Game Reserve Special
South Africa, Garden Route, Mossel Bay
Gondwana Private Game Reserve provides an authentic African Safari Experience close to Cape Town. Less than a four-hour drive from Cape Town International Airport, along South Africa’s scenic Garden Route, the 11,000-hectare (26,000 acre) Private Game Park offers a distinctive and luxurious malaria-free Safari Holiday destination with free-roaming Big 5 Safari Animals (lion, buffalo, elephant, rhino, and leopard). Herds of wildlife including eland, giraffe, hippo, cheetah and zebra can be seen on the majestic landscape with awe-inspiring views of the Langeberg and Outeniqua Mountains in every direction. Indigenous Fynbos vegetation cloaks the undulating valleys, adding vivid colour and interest to a Big 5 Game Viewing and wilderness experience. This Exclusive Safari Park offers guests attentive service, wholesome African Cuisine, inspiring interiors, expert Game Rangers, and an array of activities including Big 5 Game Drives, Mountain Biking, Hikes, Africology spa treatments, and the popular Junior Ranger program.
- Luxury accommodation in Kwena Lodge suites
- 3 gourmet meals, afternoon tea, 2 daily game drives
- Spa voucher of R150 per adult per stay
- Mountain biking (bikes are provided)
- 30% discount voucher on all activities onsite
** Valid for SA Residents Only
- Reserve conservation levy
- Meals and beverages not specified
- All items of a personal nature and not mentioned in the inclusions
|Dates||Room Type||Per Person Sharing Per Night||Per Single Per Night|
|01 Jan 2021 - 30 Jan 2021||Standard||R 2 750||R 4 125|