R7 056Per Person Per Night *
Rates are subject to availability and time of travel. Rates might be subject to currency fluctuations.
Big 5 Area
Aged 0 - 5 years:
- Accommodated at 25% of the adult sharing rate when sharing a room with adults – dependent on the availability of cots and/or rooms with a sleeper couch
- Are accommodated at 50% of the adult sharing rate when staying in their own room
- Are permitted on game drives conducted within the Jock Safari Lodge Concession
Aged 6 - 11 years:
- Are accommodated at 50% of the adult sharing rate when sharing a room with adults – dependent on the availability of rooms with a sleeper couch.
- Are accommodated at full adult rate when staying in their own room.
- Are permitted on game drives.
Aged 12 years and older are considered adults and will therefore require their own room at the applicable rates.
Fitzpatrick's Lodge at Jock
Kruger Park Area, South Africa
- Type:Safari Lodge
This Kruger Park accommodation is a private, luxury safari lodge which is intimate and their ethos is all about relaxation in the bush for families. The lodge is perfectly positioned on a private concession in the middle of the Kruger National Park. The area is renowned for its game viewing, including sightings of the Big Five - namely Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Leopard and Rhino. While staying at the lodge you can expect personalised service. This Lodge at Jock can sleep six adults and four children sharing in three rooms. The lodge has a spacious feel, and conveys the relaxed ambiance of the bush. The adults in the group can enjoy exciting game drives in search of the regions abundant wildlife, as well as delight in birding while on bush walks. Mum can relax and spoil herself with a spa treatment.
Upon arrival the ranger will meet with your family to discuss your interests and will tailor the experience to suit your needs. Children will be given a welcome pack filled with interesting games and goodies. They will be kept entertained with arts and crafts, or spend the morning making biscuits with the chef. Older children can go out on game drives with the family, while younger children will be treated to a short game drive and can learn the secrets of the bush. The lodge also offers an exciting Kids on Safari Course.
- ‐ Big 5 Area
- ‐ Birdwatching
- ‐ Boma
- ‐ Bush Walks/Safaris
- ‐ Childrens' Programmes
- ‐ Game Drives
- ‐ Malaria Area
- ‐ Photographic Safaris
- ‐ River Safaris
- ‐ Swimming Pool